And some of my coaching credentials:
- Personal and Business Coach (Barefoot Coaching)
- Professional Certified Coach PCC (International Coaching Federation)
- Certified Mental Fitness Coach (Positive Intelligence)
- Certified Professional Agile Coach (ICAgile )
- Certified Professional Scrum Master (scrum.org)
- Mental Health First Aider
- Regular professional supervision
- Engaged in ongoing CPD training
Here are some of the industries and places I have worked in:
- Automotive (Mazda, Mercedes Benz, Citroën)
- Broadcast (BBC iPlayer, Channel4)
- Government (Ministry of Justice, Meat & Livestock Commission)
- Charity (NSPCC, Oxfam, Help the Aged)
- Creative (Frieze, CABE, Design Council)
- Publishing (The Guardian, Autotrader, Timeout, Financial Times, Independent, BBC News, Sport & Weather)
- Telecoms (O2, BT, EE, T-mobile, Orange)
"Becoming a leader is synonymous with becoming yourself. It is precisely that simple and it is also that difficult." Warren Bennis
Supporting you on your digital transformation journey
The 8 Elements of Coaching* sums up the skills an effective coach needs to have. Its a blend of directive and non-directive approaches that help individuals and team achieve optimal outcomes:
- Consultant – Develops frameworks
- Coach – Develops and sets shared goals
- Counsellor – Develops structures to resolve disfunction
- Change Agent – Focusses on embedding change
- Facilitator – Supports a formal outcome without advice
- Lean Leader – Develops people
- Trainer/Teacher – Focuses on skills development through instruction
- Mentor – Develops ‘how to’s
Digital transformation is a process not a milestone that an organisation reaches and can then consider to have been “achieved”. While each journey is tailored and unique, there are 4 phases of digitisation:
- The early efforts tend to be disjointed, ad hoc activities using technology to support manual tasks.
- Over time, automation is introduced so that some activities (ie forms) are digitised but all processes around them are manual.
- The third phase is where the technology is largely integrated but only operationally and not strategically.
- The fourth and most elusive phase is where technology and digital thinking are the lifeblood of the organisation and a fundamental part of the strategy.
Leadership Gym is for anyone who is serious about building their leadership skills. This 6 month program gives you:
Get unstuck is a 6-week program for people who are looking for confidence and certainty in their career direction. It will support you to:
The 10 week Career Accelerator program is for people who want to go places and make their mark on the world. Its designed to help you:
If your inner critic is destroying your dreams, you need to Positive Intelligence bootcamp, an intensive 8-week program for individuals or teams to learn how to cut out the negative thought patterns that undermine us when we are under stress and shut down our clever, creative capacity. Learn how to tap into your wisest self whenever you need to. Based on the Positive Intelligence program, grounded in psychology and neuroscience, with a proven track record in improving performance, happiness and relationships.
All programs over 6 weeks include the Positive Intelligence bootcamp at no extra charge.
Half day booster - Need results fast? Its easy to book a half-day session where we focus on you and the results you need to see urgently. This is especially effective for interview, pitch or public speaking event preparation. I will help you find your courage and your confidence and help you get the results you are dreaming of.